Monday, January 15, 2007

Jan 15th 2007

Hey everyone!
I am sitting at 128lbs and 5 weeks out from my First 2007 Pro show. My knees are not any better and my shots that I was getting in them to help with the pain are all done...they were a total waste of time:(( But, I keep doing the best I can on Leg day! I love competing, but sooner or later I will have to take some time off to heAL all OF MY INJURIES. I refuse back surgery as long as I can stand...and blown disks in my neck are really bad also now...but time will tell as to when I have to get some surgery done. At this point...its FULL speed ahead!! My DVD documentary is still in the works, we have decided to do MORE video footage before it goes to editing. I got my parents on video at Christmas...FINALLY!I told them how important it was to get them on my Life Documentary...seeing as they are my parents!! LOL! My little Sis is also going to send some footage soon:)) Well I got my CD done for the contest Free posing round which means I have been working on that part of my contest also...its going to be a Good routine...nothing fancy, but showing my Strong points. I wont say what the music is...is a surprize:) I hope all is well with all of you and that 2007 will be a great year for All of us!!Thank you for the e-mails! The support is awesome!!
God bless
Peace & Love
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home